Italia: Endeavour Language Teacher Fellowship

L'avventura

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Pud in charge


Okay, don't mess with me. I am in charge whilst Carolina is away. She leaves tomorrow. The basic rules are: feed me, feed me, feed me, clean out my bowls every day and make sure I have fresh water. If you don't, well you will have to clean up the invading army of ants that invariably feast on my leftovers. Brush me every few days if you don't want to clean up my fur balls from around the house. Also feed those pesky fish, I might need a back up meal. I am a tad annoyed she is not taking me as well but she said there is no room for a 5kg cat otherwise she will exceed the weight restrictions on her luggage. Indeed! Hey, you calling me fat! We British Blues are bred to be big.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home